Sexual Health Community
Penetration in cervix

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Penetration in cervix

What happens if penis is penetrated in cervix? Me and my boyfriend had sex for first time i think i got penetrated in my cervix. It hurts a little when i touch it. My friend said to me that many people do the same mistake and it is not a big deal but i am scared. Is this a severe problem? Should i consult a doctor?
are you taking about you were a virgin and you had sex for the first time? He cannot penetrate your cervix becuase it is closed. If it was your first time he broke your hymen and thats where your pain is coming from. Your hymen dettaching.
The cervix really doesn't allow for anything to penetrate it. You can have it hit, and if you are one of those women with an extremely sensitive cervix, it can be sore and painful. Personally I don't think that's what's going on here..

Sex the first couple times is usually extremely awkward and can be extremely painful. Your vagina will stretch over time to the point where it no longer feels like that. That's still considered normal. Some women bleed bloody murder the first time (because of the hymen being torn), some don't bleed at all. Some will bleed even after the third time of having sex. All considered normal.

If you start feeling extreme nausea, dizziness, or a fever then you should see a doctor. However, like I said, I don't think anything amiss happened.

And always make sure you're being safe. Get on birth control, use condoms. Nothing is a 100% so the best way to make sure you don't have an oops is to make sure you're double covered. Also remember only a condom will protect against an STD.
Also, double check the anatomy - are you sure you meant the cervix? Or is another part sore. Here is a drawing of the basic structures. http://www.trcc.org/files/pdq/media/CDR0000609921.jpg

Hey, I lost my virginity four years ago and it's still fresh in my mind cause it hurt like  hell. As did a few times after that. Also, it's already been said but your cervix can not be penetrated. But yeah, it is really painful but you will get used to it and it'll end up great. Good luck!
I am a little longer than average and my GF is very short. She has always loved cervical stimulation. Recently she was on top and decided she was going to take it all no matter what and literally let her self fall on to me. there was a pop and all of me went in. She had the most intense set of multiple orgasms and now she wants her cervix to be penetrated  often and has intense orgasms each time. We have asked her OBGYN about this and her opinions is that as long as my GF is pleasured by it and suffers no ill effects then it is perfectly ok.