Penile Pain During Intercourse
For the past few months, I have been having sharp needle poking pains shooting through my penis shaft during sex.  Setting the stage of my sexual life....I am 35 years old, both my wife and I were virgins when we were married, even waited until we were married to have intercourse, because of our religious beliefs.  We have been married 12 years and to this day have each only ever been with each other.  

Proceeding, the pain only occurs when thrusting inside the vagina.  I never feel any pain or discomfort otherwise.  The pain seems to start at the tip & shoots through the shaft, almost like a sewing needle is being jammed into me from the tip.  It feels as if it runs through the inside, but at the same time also along the underside of the shaft.  I do have like 4 or 5 little white head like pimples on the underside of my shaft, running vertically.  I had them for years and not had any problems with them, but wondering if they are now related to the pain that began a few months ago. KC
Hi i have exact same problem for 3 months.
How are you doing. Hoe you are better.
Anyrhing worked for you.
Please email me as i am desperate. Thank you.

dfermin_476@hotmail. com