Penis blood blister from intercourse
I've been to a Doctor for my blood blister, and was treated with a couple of tablets used for yeast infections, as well as a creame, and abstinance  It healed and the very next time I had sex I felt a little pain and a large blood blister in the same area.  I'm suspicious of my foreskin being the actual problem, as it does not see as flexible.  It pussh back slowly and tight.  

My wife has been to the Doctor and we were both screed for any STD with negative results.  Can foreskin at my age(64) be the cause of the blister through friction?  Would the use of a lubricant (what kind?) be advised, or something else like a circumcision?
I don't think you should be thinking just yet. It sounds to me like you have two issues working against you here. You say that your foreskin is tight. I assume that this hasn't been a problem in the past, and that you can fully retract it over the glans, tight though it may be. This can certainly cause friction on the glans during sex. I also assume that the blood blister was on your glans (head). As long as you can fully retract it there's no need to be circumcised.

The second issue has to do with lubrication. I assume that your wife is around your age. After menopause women don't produce as much vaginal secretion as they did before. Dry intercourse can be traumatic on the penis especially if it's vigorous.

Try a water-soluble lubricant such as K-Y. Before penetration, lubricate her vagina well. Also, retract your foreskin and lubricate your glans. You can do each other and make it part of the fun of foreplay. Start with a moderate amount. Too little won't help and to much will decrease friction and sensation and can prolong your orgasm to the point of exhaustion.

Good luck and let me know how it works out for you.