Sexual Health Community
Penis strength while intercourse

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Penis strength while intercourse

Hi doctor,

I am 26. I got married around 6 months ago.I am ahving sex with my wife since I got married, and we both were vergins before marriage. For the first few weeks we enjoyed a lot. But now a days, when we have sex, and the first time when I loose my sperm, then penis is not getting strong, and my wife wants more. I tried a lot not loose the sperm, but when she do **, i will loose it,or  when I do intercourse I loose it, and it will not get strong. I am also unhappy when it goes like that. I need help how to last long my penis hard. Is this a severe problem???...Do I need to take any medicines???...I heard taking viagra medicines is not good for young people. Please help me on this.
learn how to type or speak properly first. im pretty sure its just because you came and alot of times...most times it takes men half an hour or so to get it back up...
U r a perfect a****** .. u should not disgrace someone like this if he asking a simple question .. u r angry as if he is not getting the erection on u r mom.. be nice to people on the forum ..son of a B****
I am 30 years . I got married 7 months back. I having sex with my wife since after married. I am very happy while sex with my wife. But last 2 month i have problem penis hard and strengthing. I want sex more with my wife but my penis not support to me. Kinly advice me what to do ??
So i can sex properly with my wife.
if  i can take medicine .it will be side effect.
If you have a new question, it is better to start a new topic - if you add it to the bottom of someone else's old question, you are taking over "their" subject, and (more importantly) it is less likely to be seen and answered by the people on this forum.

What exactly is the problem?  Does it get hard but not stay hard for long?  Do you have problems getting hard again soon after ejaculating?  Do you have problems getting hard at all?
Add lots of onion and milk in your daily life.

Try starting with one onion and a glass of milk per meal.
Hi doctor,

Sory it could be a repeated question but since I newly joint this website I am asking this question.
Iam a 26 years old boy and it is 2 months that i have married. from the begening of my sexx life until now i have the problem of early discharge to better say premature finish. and secondly I am able to have intercourse only once a time, that means after ejaculation I have no more enterest and my penus also not getting its usual strengthen even after one hours.

And also kindly advise what to eat to earn more energy for sex

Thansk
I am 24Years old .But  My Penis Down Left Side .Please Advice me.
Iam a 21 years old boy and it is 2 months that i have married. from the begening of my sexx life until now i have the problem of early discharge to better say premature finish. and secondly I am able to have intercourse only once a time, that means after ejaculation I have no more enterest and my penus also not getting its usual strengthen even after one hours.
i am 38 years now i married  i wish but my penis have no sterength
Hi Mah, Do you mean that your erections are weak, Ok do you masturbate, do you over masturbate, have you ever masturbated to porn, these are just starting points, do you drink to much alcohol, are you overweight, do you eat to much junk or fast foods, these have to much salt and sugar, to much sugar can give you high testosterone, to much is the same as having low T= weak erections.
Please come back