Premature Ejaculation
Im 18 years old, Ive always had trouble urinating, usually problems with dripping after or not being able to release all my urine, now i never saw this as a problem. (Urinalysis came back clean.) I started taking Zoloft a few years ago and for about 2 years it took a very long time to reach an ejaculation. But now however its the complete opposite, I can only go for 3-5 minutes at times. I still have the urination problem and Im getting the feeling of having a swollen prostate. Im clueless at what do to. Thanks
These can be the symptoms of prostatitis. The typical symptoms of prostatitis are fever, pelvic, testicle, or rectal pain, frequent and painful urination and ejaculation and incomplete emptying of bladder. A culture of the expressed prostatic secretions (EPS) can help in ruling out or confirming the diagnosis. A test named as Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA) test can also help as PSA is raised in Prostatis. A Urologist can diagnose the condition by digital examination.

I hope it helps. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.