Problems regarding masturbation
Hi!

I'm 14, and just masturbated yesterday for the first time. I am quite unaware of how to do it better. All I did is just hold my penis with the hand and rubbed it. It ended to my satisfaction as
Now, my problem is that when I tried to do it today, and rubbed it for about 15 minutes, nothing came out. Does semen always comes out when I do it? Also I'd like to know why is my penis hurting a bit when I try to do it again.
if you can, please give me a detailed explanation for masturbation, as I'm a complete newbie in this.

Thanks you

i'm 14 too and do it regurlaly. to do it quick grip tight (not too tight) and do it quite fast. what helps me is too tense practicly every muscle below your waist. i have been doing it since i was 13. lying on your back helps. and if the inside of the foreskin is dry use a lubricant. best when watching porn or fantacising. I wouldn't get too woried about the pain. best of luck