Sex doesn't feel good anymore why?
Hi, I need some advice.
I have been with my boyfriend for 3 years and we always had good sex and it felt great. About a year ago it started to not feel like anything and sometimes hurt. I've tried switching birth control pills and taking natural libido pills but nothing has worked. I try and pretend it feels good for him but it literally feels like nothing is going on inside me. What is an explanation for this? Why did it go from feeling so good to feeling like nothing? I just want to look forward to having sex again, i constantly avoid it because it does not feel good anymore.

please help :(
thanks!
Maybe you got bored of the same penis in you . I've been with my bf for 3 years also , but I luckily still feel really good. ;D
maybe try new positions. Hopefully that helps . Good luck :)
Hhhmmm.... several ideas come to mind here: different positions, watching porn, going to a hotel so you are doing it in a different place, showering together and trying 'water sports', reading Playgirl, sexy dress-up, trying different types of lube or sex oils, purchasing sex toys.  That's all I can think of.  Let us know how it goes!  Blessings - Blu
Try oral, that always works.