Sex problem
I'm 20 years old. I've never had a sex with a girl(I've never been with girl). When i'm masturbating , i need to finish less then 1 minute. might be 30 seconds too. will the similar situation be during a sex(when I will be with a girl)? Is this health problem? Or what advice can you give me?  I'm very  emotional person - can this be the reason of that. or because of i had never have sex - can this be the main reason?
Hi Tarjin, Just google pegym, and on there look for an exersise called edging this will train your penis and brain to last longer, but when masturbating take your time, never rush it and use some kind of lubrication, it will help you.
I cant work the bit about you being emotinal, not having a g/f and having sex.
That could be that your not mixing with women, hence no g/fs, you need to be out there mixing and talking, and try and keep your emotinal side in the back ground.
Good Luck