Stopping Ejaculation, Possible Effects
This isn't really a concern for me, since my libido is almost competley dead now, but anyway, this seemed the most appropriate place to post my question.

Recently, i have been studying the body of my own volition, and when i reached the male genetalia, i theorised thusly;
If one were to place pressure on the underside of the penis, in the area between the Genetalia and the Anus (on the Uretha) , one would be able to stop ejaculation, the sensation of ejaculation and continue to have an erect penis.
To my surprise, when i tested it at the next opportunity, it was a success.

My question now is: Are there any negative health issues by doing this, and if so, what could these lead to. If possible, it would also be advantageous to have any symptoms of said issues.

Bio:
Male
17
Straight/Bi when bored
Caucasian
Little Recent Sexual Activity
Past Suxual Partners were clean
Protection is a must

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you
I suppose that it might lead to what is commonly known as "blue balls."
But my question is, why would anyone want to subject himself to this?
Well, for the "blue balls" phenomena to occur, one musn't actually ejactulate. Blue balls occurs because the male arousal hasn't stopped or gone anywhere. It is actuall a case of Vasocongestion , which is a congestion of the prostate, that is, the condition of temporary congestion of fluid in the testicles and prostate region. In my experiment, it feels as though ejaculation has occured (felt through the fingers where the pressure is being applied), but it doesn't pass the fingers. It almost feels as though it backs up on itself and then simply disapears. Thank you for your input though.

First off, I do not think of it bad but a rather good thing to get to know your body and what does and does not work for you and why. As well as what does and what does not feel good. So good for you! This aides in becoming a better Lover!

Secondly, are you actually talking about the  perineum that you are placing pressure on? That is the area between the testicals and the Anus.
You can also help to stop ejaculation by putting pressure / squeezing the head of the penis when you think ejaculation is close, and by..(don't Laugh) flicking the head of the Penis as if you were flicking something off of a table. True Story.. Lol

Good for you in being a responsible person and using protection!
Take Care,
~Tonya
Thank you for your help. On further research, you are correct, it is the perineum that i am placing pressure in.

It isn't that i'm trying to stop ejaculation, rather, i am interested in the side effects of said "technique". As far as i know, ejaculation is still occuring, but no sensation is felt, and the erection is sustained, for further immediate use. What my concern at the moment is where is the ejaculatory fluid going? And to a further extent, will it affect either me, or my sexual organs/libido(or whats left of it)?

On another note, in regard to the first method you mentioned, why does this occur when the head of the penis is squeezed. Further, i also thank you for the "flicking" method. This is most interesting to me.

Thank you again, tonyad

As far as where the ejaculant fluid is going....it would seem logical that it will just
re-absorb into the body. kinda like when a man has a vasectomy, the sperm is
re-absorbed into the body. Causes no ill affects.

I would think that it would not have a lasting affect becasue I have heard of men using the technique you described ......placing pressure just under the testicals in on the perineum.  what makes you think that you are ejaculating when using this method?  Becasue what should happen is after you stopped the pressure and returned to either sex or masturbation, then you would finally have an orgasm....Is that not happening w/ you??

Not sure why the squeezing trick works but it is an trick used for many, many years, even before viagra came out. You would squeeze it w/ the thumb and first and / or second fingers.

take Care,
~Tonya
Thanks again for your help.

Well, it's good to know that there are no ill effects. As for you question, if doesn't have the sensation of orgasm, but it feels like there is a pressure builing up behind the blockage that i have created. And then there are multiple muscle spasms either side of the pressure (what i assume is intended to push the fluid up into the uretha), and then all feeling of pressure stops, and it's back to, as you said, sex or masturbation. In the end, i do reach orgasm, and the people who i have tried it on also come to orgasm after a time.

I'm not quite sure that this method simply negates ejaculation or delays ot for a time, rather, negates the effect of ejaculation and enables the erection to keep going. It seems this is becoming quite interesting. I would like to ask your opinion of this, as you seem quite learned in this area.

Regards

Hey there,

You are correct in your last paragraph. It is prolonging ejaculation and enabling the penis to stay erected for a longerr period of time.  

this can be backed up by what you saud in your first paragraph.  In the end you DO reach orgasm and are able to keep an erection longer.

Take Care,
~Tonya