Sexual Health Community
VERY WORRIED

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

VERY WORRIED

Ok, me and my fiance have been together for a little over 2 years. This has ALWAYS been an issue but i guess seeing the blood trickle out with my own eyes really scared me... Whenever we have vaginal intercourse he says it feels like i have "teeth" inside of me about 2 inches in.. We use alot of lube so i know i'm not dry. It leaves small skin abrasions on the shaft of his penis and those leave scars. I felt inside of myself bc it scared me today when i saw the little drop of blood coming out of him and i cannot feel ANYTHING in me that is sharp at all. Has anyone experienced this before??!! I'm worried something is wrong with me and i also dont like hurting him.
For these symptoms, first of all get a pelvic examination done to rule out any cervical growths. Then it can be due to vaginal dryness or phimosis i.e. difficulty in retraction of the foreskin of penis also. Your partner should get it checked. You should use vaginal lubricants which are water based like KY jelly so to avoid any dryness of vagina.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.