Sexual Health Community
What is semen supposed to smell like?

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

What is semen supposed to smell like?

I'm 13 and my semen smells a bit like kind of a musky smell, and a bit like... Dust?XD I'm not good at remembering smells though. All I've found out so far is that it definitely doesn't smell like bleach. So is having a kind of musky smell normal?
Everyone is different. Semen usually has a chlorine smell to it. Semen can react to foods you consume regularly. Lack of hydration can cause a musky smell.

Hope this helps.