Why can't I orgasm any other way?
When I masturbate I can only do it by dry humping a pillow and imagining a sexy woman with big boobs naked diapering me in a crib. Traditional jacking off with my hand and lube, thinking of or even watching porn (two lesbians pleasing each other, that kind of stuff) nothing happens. I'll jack it like this for 10+ minutes and barely feel any pleasure. I dry hump my pillow and imagine what I first mentioned, I'll *** within seconds. Help! I don't have a girlfriend and never have btw. I'm 19.
This looks like psychological causes causing anorgasmia without dry humping. If your morning erections are good then the cause is psychological. Mean while you should take protein diet, regular exercise, remain stress free, and consult a sex therapist to treat the psychological causes.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Dry humping a pillow means you are masturbating in prone position(Face down) In this position you putting more pressure on the base of the penis which will harm you in future. You should do M in supine position,Lying on your back. Dry humping will also harm your sensitivity. You should lubricated hands. Do not stop breathing. visit Pegym website  which will give you insight in your problem.You may find kegel and reverse kegel exercises in the web site.This is also a good technique to solve your problem.Do not feel guilty about masturbation. It is a natural habit. Take care of general health. You are young, Hence you will be able to change your habit-from prone position to supine position.Best of luck.