Sexual Health Community
With Condom, Ejaculated outside. having white discharge late menstruati...

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

With Condom, Ejaculated outside. having white discharge late menstruation

me and my bf have protected sex 3 weeks ago. and he ejaculated outside too. usually i have a long menstrual cycle.. about 33 days or 36 days and it says that when you have this long cycle usually your ovulation takes place on the 20th day of your cycle. we had that protected sex on the 14th day. today is 37th day of my cycle. and these past week i am very busy , stressed... could this affect my one day late menstruation? could i be pregnant using 2 contraceptive method? [condom, withdrawal]

please answer.. thanks . this means a lot..
I see. So he was wearing a condom yet he still used the pull out method. The whole time you were having sex, the condom was on. Then no, you have almost 0 % chance of being pregnant. Condoms can break. As long as it did'nt you are fine. The discharge is probably the hormone change before your period.
Are you saying that you used a condom but took it off? Sorry, I'm a little confused. The pull out method does not work for protecting you against pregnancy. The discharge could be because of a yeast infection. And yes, if you are very stressed it can cause you to be late or even miss your period. You might want to go ahead and take a pregnancy test. Are you having any other symptoms with the discharge, like itching and or burning?
we  did used a condom but after he ejaculated outside he pulled it off. the white discharge is the same as before... i always have a white discharge before my menstruation.
thank you for your response . it helps a lot. still today . i dont have my period. maybe i'll took a PT to be sure. because of my stress .. i may miss my period for this month.
is it possible that i may miss my period because of my one week stress ?
Some women can miss a period, or be late for no reason. It could very well be the stress for you though. It would'nt hurt to take a pregnancy test for your own peace of mind.
Mem or sir my i had sex with girl with condom ,is not break & slip but period is missed what reason? Plz give me answer i m angious