Yellow discharge, itch, soreness - please help
I was diagnosed with a chlamydia infection a few months back, I was treated for it (1 day treatment w 6 pills). I still however have bad symptoms and they don't seem to be getting better at all. I went to another doctor and she recommended a heavier treatment (1 week of pills) just in case... I did not get any better. I have had 3 tests done, urine and pap, checking for all STDS and it comes back clear every time, so doctors are telling me I am fine. I am on a long waiting list to see a gynecologist. My symptoms are getting worse: heavy yellow discharge with foul odour, itchiness, soreness, redness. Please help me with any info.
check mycoplasma infection Doxycline would help

These symptoms can be due to trichomoniasis or Chlamydia. The characteristic symptom of trichomoniasis infection is a heavy, frothy, yellow-green, fishy-smelling discharge from the vagina. The infection can also cause discomfort during sex, vaginal itching, pain when passing urine and occasionally stomach pains.

Diagnosis can be confirmed only after pelvic examination and swab samples of the discharge and cervix swabs. Treatment depends on the same. So consult a gynecologist and get yourself evaluated.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.