caught masturbating by babysitter !!
i was babysitting for two girl both age 14 and after about an hour of their parents leaving i heard a very quite noise coming from their room so i went to check it out just in case !! when i got to their door i peered in and i saw both girls laying on their beds with nothing on it and completely naked with their legs spread wide apart !! they were both masturbating frantically and one of the was fingering herself !! i got spotted by one of them so they quickly stopped and i told them to go to sleep !!
i'm quite embaressed is this normal for 14yo girls to be fingering themselves ?? i do it but i am much older than them !!
help !!
Yes, it can be normal. The age when different people start to discover and explore their sexual responses and all kinds of various forms of stimulation is probably highly individual.
It is quite difficult -if not impossible- to draw a line between "normal" and "abnormal" age for our behaviour across all individuals in all cultures etc.
As you say, you are three years older than these girls and it is normal for you to enjoy fingering. Then you can meet some women who are over 20 and they do not finger themselves for a variety of reasons - and it does not mean that you started "too early".
Based on what you have described, I would not worry about it too much.
As severin noted... there's no set age for "self-exploration"... "fingering."  In fact, I was older than you when I first tried that... I was 24 years old to be exact... and, 10 years older than those two 14 year olds. To many age 24 might seem old and well beyond the so called, "normal" age. But, the timing and the circumstances were just right for me.

And, don't feel too embarrassed by what you saw... my guess is that the two 14 year olds feel far more awkward and embarrassed by this than you.