Sexual Health Community
cliterus or hole?

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

cliterus or hole?

this is really embaressing but...fingering does nothing for me...i dont feel anything...but masturbating by rubbing near the cliterus does...is it not going to do anything when I have sex? I'm a virgin but anything entering the hole doesnt feel like anything! haha. So I don't do it and don't want others to do it...so..does this mean sex won't feel right?
Don't worry;  it will feel right.  What you don't know yet, maybe, or maybe you do but are just not taking this into consideration,  is that an orgasm, and much of the feeling, really takes place between your ears..your brain that is.

I won't say more, but you are entirely normal, I promise about your body and sexuality.
PS: And with women, it often gets better when you get older.
The first time will less likely be bliss. But when you are in your thirties, or just older, a woman gets better with age. So you have something to look forward to. and the company you keep makes a huge difference as well. Not all connections are equal. So, make sure you are very attracted to your partner when the time comes.
Since you have not had a sexual relationship yet, I think it is great that you came on this forum to ask this question. Most young women go into a sexual relationship thinking that to have a fulfilling sex life with your partner it is all about penetration and that is so wrong. The truth is, most women do not orgasm through penetration alone, the must also have clitorial stimulation. I think it is great to know the truth about sex before you get into a relationship so that you do not spend years being frustrated about not being satisfied. So when you are ready to be in a relationship, don't be afraid to help yourself out during sex and don't be afraid to tell your partner what makes you feel good.
The sex is not only penetration.It comprises variuos acts whuich stimulates persons. To play with breast,cheeks,Clitoris,hips and many more acts lead to perfect satisfaction from Sex. The orgasm is only culmination . It seems you are younger to understand the depth of sex. As much experienxe you will get, your intrest in sex will surely increase. Dont be disheartened. Frankly tell your liking and disliking to your partner, he will manage to satsfy you and creat the intrest.
omg! i was thinking the EXACT same thing!!!!!

when i was  younger, i had sex before experimenting with myself, and only after my 1st hub got me into it, did i realize, "G-d,  you suck" lol, and was able to "learn" him lol to what i did and didnt like! my sister is younger than OP, but i've told her several times that b4 she's with a "man", her best and safest bet was herself cos only she knows what she wnats(to certain extents of course)

RayBay--i don't think i'll say this again, so take it while i've got it!---the fact you're here BEFORE a sexual relationship, is just as jml said, it's very good you came here 1st--no to be rude, but alot of times we get girls your age and younger who are already asking questions AFTER sex, and many other things.....it's good that you want to find out about "you" before letting someone else do it! sometimes, your finger may be to slim to actually produce any "good" feelings, which is what i am assuming you're wanting.....you're not of legal age yet, however when you are, if you have not already had sex, there are lot's of "accessories" that will be able to assist you with this "dilemna"(even though it's not bad lol).....i hope all goes "well" for you, and that you are able to "find yourself" before having an inexperienced and possibly immature man/boy/guy do it for you, which could make you just not have an interest in sex(at least not with him, but for the sake of NOT promoting promiscuity lol, you don't wanna run around with everyone or JUST anyone!).....
yea, me too, when I was pg the first time, I use to think, people propably think I've had sex but I felt like I hadn't. the clit is the thing baby, thats where the action is for us women. did you ever hear of the g spot, its inside, your going to find it someday. till then, just enjoy.