Sexual Health Community
dont want pregnancy

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

dont want pregnancy

I just want to ask how safe are condoms??
And i m going to have sex in some days for the first time so any precautions to avoid pregnancy?
Please help me.
Hi Ak, There 98%, and if you just some spermiside as well, you should get up to 100%, as there will give you the added insurerance your looking for.
But if you want something more permanent get your self on the BC pill, that way your safe all the time but dont forget the condoms for safe sex from STDs, unless its a permanent relationship.
Good Luck
I have heard about double condom sex.. is it like 100% safe??
Hi Ak, why go to the bother of that when you can get extra strength ones, but with spermiside you should be OK, that would be cheaper and safer, and better still the B/C pill, is proberly the best bet for any women and who can manage them with no side effects.
Good Luck
Double condoms have more of a chance of ripping.
Doing sex before or after 1-3 days of my periods but with condoms is safe right?
Hi Ak, look if you not on the BC pill, never have sex without a condom, they do say what you asked, but if you read up about it you will see that you could still get pregnant, some of you women are funny creatchers at times, and never go by what you think is the norm.
Good Luck