how will doctors understand whether a girl had sex or not
how will doctors understand whether a girl had sex or not...i have irregular periods. I'm afraid to take a scanning..could you pls tell me how doctors diagnose a girl's virginity? does the shape of the vagina or any parts change after intercourse?  could they understand whether a girl have had sex by taking a scan? please reply immediately..it's urgent...
Hi Simi, if a girl has had full sex and full penetration, her hyman will be broken, thats it plain and simple, and your now a full women.
Good Luck
Doctors do not care whether you have had sex or not.  They should not be judging you.  All they are concerned with is whether or not you are pregnant.  

A hymen can be broken through nonsexual activity.  Only a gynecological exam would detect it.  On a virgin, they tend to avoid examining this part of the anatomy unless there is a gynecological problem going on.  

If you are having sexual activity, then you need to be grown up enough to have gynecological exams, because you are very likely going to start having problems with urinary tract or vaginal infections because you do not understand the importance of hygiene and guys rarely do.  
thank u for ur reply and i do understand the importance of hygiene in sexual life and my partner too. i know that by examining the state of hymen a doctor can diagnose whether a person is virgin or not.. i was asking about the other possible ways.. anyway thank u..GOD bless you..
thank u for your reply..i know about the thing related to hymen. but i was actually asking about the other possible ways..anyway thank you..God bless you..