is masterbating a bad thing, can it create problem in feature ??
Hi, I am 16 years old boy, i love to masterbate. What i have heard from my friends is that masterbating is realy a bad thing it can create problem when i grow old like 24 or 25. So is this true can it create a problem in feature ?
If so how can i stop my habit of masterbating ??
Maybe you should limit yourself to twice a week eh?
Not gonna lie to ya, most boys at your age masturbate A LOT. But when I look at other questions I've been asked, they're usually older guys saying they've got problems keeping it up etc etc and they think it's caused by the fact they masturbated a lot when they were younger. So maybe it's time to calm it down a bit haha :Pxo
It isn't a really bad thing, but it can cause you to become a bit 'addicted' to it which could become embarrassing when around others. One way to stop it is to do something right before you go to bed, like playing your X-box or something. I'm a 16 yr old girl.
Thank u all
Thank u all
Don't think masterbating is bad! It releases endorphins and its actually good and has been proven to reduce the risk of prostate cancer! However just don't get addicted to it so limit yourself to a few times a week so it's still a fun treat when you get to do it.
You have some very wise friends, and they are right it could give you some very bad problems, and there are lots of things you dont know about yet, to much masterbating could also ruin you future sex life, so if you dont wont to with a girl and cant get it up, then just cut it back to as little as possable, just remember we come as a set, 1 man 1 p***s and if you break it you wont get another one, just remember the little head leads the big head, and if yours is broke then no sex life, no wife, no life.
Good Luck
am a boy of 16 and i used to masterbate few times a weak......but i am having pimples on ma face......is dat due to masterbation????

D last time I had sex when I was drunk I did nt rely felt it and I neva came!I dnt knw y!or mayb cus d girls ***** was large I was nt feeling it or its cus I was drunk?
Hi X, no this is just your hormones going at it, and going crazy, well its either that or your getting acne and thats a differant game, and not good, but it would be something you would have to live with.
Good Luck
Hi Fame, And when you sober up please come back and tell us your problem.
Good Luck
I get pimples too nd my face is allmost full of it.
What to do ??
Help me
Hi sid, look if you still over masturbating or stopped resently then your still getting side effects from the damage it has done to your system, so if you get on a real healthy diet then this will help things clear up.
Good Luck