painful lump between anus anus and vagina
Hi i am 20 years old and i have a lump between my anus and vagina. Its about the size of my thumb and im pretty sure theres puss coming out of it. For months now ive noticed it was a bit painful and there was always a tiny bit of blood when i wiped but i never really thought there was anything wrong. I never checked if the bump was before that. When i was sexually active recently it became much more painful afterwards and has not been getting any better. It is painful in most things i do especially touching the area. What is it? What should i do?
You should see your Dr. I'm not sure what's going on. It could possibly be hemorrhoids.They can bleed so when you mentioned the blood when wiping it made me think it could be this. Usually they're around the anus but a very large one could run down a little lower. Another thing it could is a boil. Try to get in to see you Dr.
Hi Cat, Its the puss thing that takes it away from a hemorrhoid, i think you have a puzzler, best bet get to your doctor ASP.
But why so long, to seek help next time you get anything around this area get it sean to ASP, things sometimes go bad very quickly.
Good Luck
i found out it was herpes so i recomend anyone who has these symptoms go straight to a doctor
So you did get to the Dr? I'm so glad you went. I take it they started you on treatment?