red bump on penis and rashes around groin
i am 17 years old and i masturbate a lot ( age factor :) )... i hadnt shaved my pubic area for quite a long time and i am also physically active (sports).. thus there was itching in my groin, on both the sides and i rubbed that area really very hard...it didnt help but was followed by burning sensation in the area...worried, i shaved my pubic area and to my horrors i noticed that there were red colored rashes on my groin..and also a pink,red small bump (3mm diameter) was on the lower part of my penis at the base of the penile shaft.. the bump didnt hurt but it feels like that the skin around has become somewhat sensitive..there is only one bump and it is only on the foreskin... about the rashes.. it is itching a lot and the more i rub it..the more it gets worse so i have refrained from touching anything.. i applied some cold cream in the groin and it helped a lot.. the itching was reduced... i am a virgin and have no sexual history... i only have phone sex with my girlfriend and nothing else.... i am worried.. please help..

Looks like simple skin related infections, you are a virgin no need to worry !
masturbation needs to hygein , see a doctor.
is it ringworm or kind of somthin bcoz i saw two small rings in the groin area..
?
now this red bump eventually at its own developed a white head and when i pressed it..a little white pus came out and after some more pressure,blood started coming out and the bump has just disappeared..what is this?
Hi Amar, First you just have a zit, spot or what ever you want to call it, just make sure you get all the pus ou t and it will heal all by itself.
Now shavinf, the reson you have spots is because you shaved upwards, look we never shave upwards, reason the hairs get cut off at the wrong angle, they catch the skin, and the skin grows over it, and now your hairs are under the skin trying to get out, and so now itch, any of the ones that dont come out will need to be picked out with a pin ok, in future just shave the way the hairs grow, ie downwards and things will be ok.
Good Luck
thanks..
Hi Amar, Look your be OK, your just young and growing, but asking the right questions.
Good Luck
okay so now i applied this anti-fungal,anti-ringworm cream called ring guard and all night there was very uncontrollable burning in my groin...this morning i found that the rashes have reduced substantially and feels very good...
:-)