Sexual Health Community
scared out of my whits

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

scared out of my whits

I'm a virgin and everyonce in a while I get tempted to watch porn.when I watch it I think its boring and disgusting and shameful.more importently it makes me have a belief that I will be raped or that maybe ill be a child sex offender making not want to have children.my question is are these common longterm effects of watching porn? If so how can I alliviate them and if not what could this be? I don't porn on a regular bases just when find it in a friends fone u become curias but the result is always the same.
It sounds like watching things like this is effecting you so it's best not to look at any of it. If a friend asks to to look at something just tell then no, you're not interested.
Sex in porn isn't really romantic or nice to look at. I've looked at porn too on occasion myself, and it looks basic stuff to me. Sex is different when you and your partner have feelings for each other and there is sexual attraction. I've been sexually active for years, but I stick with partners I actually enjoy being with, loved and there is an attraction. Porn doesn't do anything for me either. If you aren't interested in porn, you're not interested. It's no reflection on  how it is going to be when you, yourself, want to be intimate with someone you know, rust and feel safe about it.