Sexual Health Community
sexual issues

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

sexual issues

me and my husband have been been together for 6 years, married for 5 and were immediately sexually active and a couple of times without a condom but never all the time..i have been with several partners before him and he has only been with me..iv had a couple of yeast infections throught our marriage, no biggy i went to the gyno and problems was solved..but a couple months ago i just had another pap smear and she came back with the results of chlamydia treatments but had told me its not exactly chlamydia but a more serious yeast infections so she gave me this stuff to drink and said it would get rid of it but never did...so here i am today having intercours with my husband and i bleed..and its a medium flow! we freaked out and stopped and went to the bathroom and it eventually stopped a while later..but i had been off my period for about 3 days so could that have an effect or is it the yeast infections i keep getting..wich are getting pretty bad..i have heavy cloudy discharge throughout the weeks im not on my period and it has an odor to it..i cant get rid of this and im sickened by having to deal with it all the time..OR does my husband need to be checked for some kind of bacteria infection because he is uncurcumsised...HELP!!
well if you have bin having sex with him while you have your yeast infections then hes got the bacteria in his penis and is just re infecting you over and over.. you both need to go to the doctor and both get treated and dont have unprotected sex for a week or so.. yeast infections happin with out having sex.. but when your having unprotected sex it turnes from a natural imbalance to a sti so just go to the doctor.. with him.. get treated.. if it does not clear up instead of having sex with out a condom.. go back and get something stronger..