Sexual Health Community
sick after masturbation Orgasm

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

sick after masturbation Orgasm

Hey im a 15 year old girl 127 and 5'3 my doctor tell me im healthy i have had my heart checked blood pressure is fine and choletrol is fine no family  heart conditions .

Okay s i just started masturbation i did it a few weeks ago and after the seconded time of doing i felt really sick my face felt weird felt like i was gonna throw up and i felt really guilty .

and i just tryed it once last night to see...
and again i felt really sick dizzy heart was pounding and face felt weird kinda tingling or numb ...

I dont know what to do
I have a very OPEN relationship with my mom. although we never talked about masturbation or sex so i dont know how she feels about it...

Should i tell her and if so how should i?
Should i just not do it and ill be fine?!
Im scared
I dont know what to do im scared to ask her why i felt sick???
also i dont even know how to tell her
I dont know if you can actually call it masturbation
i just tap my clitoris.
i dont know
Also i cant talk to my doctor he is a guy and he's a pediatricain and my mom has to always be in the room I DONT KNOW and  she's gonna ask me why i need to go to the doctor she's my ride! HELP PLEASE is there a place i can talk to a doctor on the phone free of charge I DONT KNOW HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You should try talking to your mom but I honestly don't think there's anything wrong with you. Someone needs to educate you about your body and about sex dear. Talk to your mom if you're comfy.
when i was your age i also use to masterbate and felt like that in a way. i felt flustered and i felt really sick dizzy heart was pounding, face felt weird kinda tingling or numb too. i believe is normal b/c your orgasms are strong. don't feel guilty your just knowing your body. do talk to your mom if you have an open relationship. explain what you feel. what experiencing. if you can't talk to your mom then ask someone you trust. there is plan parenthood clinics that can help you.somtimes they charge sometimes they don't. look at your local phone book or yellow pages. they will have the answers for you. they have female dr's too. maybe you also can get tested for symptoms you are having. they are confidential. don't ever feel guilty. i hope it helps... good luck
thankyou i told her but she said just not to do it anymore cause she dosent understand what i was doing  to make me sick... last night i tryed it again and i still felt sick  i think its partial guilt ... i dont know i am still worried .
Its something new to you, we all get anxious about new things. :)
This post needs to be removed its a young girl . and is not something that shouldbe on the web.
Hi there -

This is the Sexual Health forum, and it's an appropriate place for her to ask her question.  We are a safe place for that.

Thanks for your concern, though.  It's very much appreciated.

Emily
When you're dealing with a strong physical reaction from something like what you're describing, the intense sensations can cause all sorts of odd reactions- the best thing you can do is educate yourself. If a parent or doctor can't help, you can ask friends or search the web but please be careful- there is a lot of information out there, and you will have to learn whether or not you can trust the source of your info.