Sexual Health Community
what does a orgasm feel like

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

what does a orgasm feel like

I was wondering what a female orgasm feels like I have had  sex plenty of times but never had one so can some one tell me what happens and what they feel. I need details.

THNKS
amazing!!  Like you are seeing stars and your world is going to explode!  Don't really know how to put it into words!!
A lot of woman can not have orgasms.
I have never had an orgasm, during sex, from my vagina, only from my clitoris. The feeling is still good.
I have only had one orgasm from oral and it was really amazing. It is a hard sensation to describe.
Just keep trying and you will you will reach your goal.
I have had several orgasms, with and without my partner.  I agree with precious03, it's like seeing stars. But for me it only lasts for a few seconds and then it gets to uncomfortable to the touch.  My question is, what is the difference between having an orgasm and "cumming". Also, if anyone knows how to make the orgasm last for more then a few seconds please let me know.
Orgasms typically only last a few seconds.  That's why they say "half the fun is getting there". So enjoy the ride no matter how long the end is.
The song Oh What A Night by the Four Seasons says it best:

I felt a rush like a rolling bolt of thunder
Spinnin' my head around and taking my body under.
Oh, what a night!

It's really good.
All I can say is keep trying!  I tried for years to achieve an orgasm.  I finally figured it out at 26.  Try using a small vibrator to get the feel of things. It  will feel just like that song...Oh what a night!  You'll know when it happens.  Just relax and enjoy!
i would get a book or look on the computer to see the female genital anatomy. you will have an orgasm if you find where the clitoris is. i agree with shy2008, try a vibrator on that area, you will most likely become addicted to it once you have an orgasm! hope this helps.
There is orgasms from clitoral stimulation, g-spot stimulation or both.
You can orgasm without cumming, but you will know if you do ***. It is basically the same as when a male cums. Try a small vibrator for clitoral stimulation and do it yourself. I had problems acheiving orgasms for a long time, but once you have one you know how to do it. You really have to relax.
What is the difference between an orgasm during sex and an orgasm during oral sex? I can have them during oral every time- but dont know if i have during sex... can someone explain how they vary?
Phisically-when you reach orgasm- you'll feel that  muscle  around your vagina  'pound' or 'beat' for several times and only take  a few seconds. you'll  feel very HIGH at that time, and your blood rush to your face.. That's what I felt.
here it is,short and real sweet.it feels like nothing you ever felt before,but beware to the male the first one she has is going to be so intense,so hold on to her.you need to get her good and wet like almost dripping.start sucking on her toes and work your way up,don't leaving anything that hasn't been sucked on.she's liable to orgasm before you get past the goal post.i hope this was of some help to you.be ready for a ride you've never had before
masturebate
I recently had my first intercourse orgasm at 33! The "feel" of clitoral orgasm and intercourse orgasm is NOT the same. Clitoral orgasm is more intense and obvious, while intercourse orgasm is more subtle, but noticeable. I wasn't 100% sure I even had one at first because I was expecting the feeling to be the same. The best way that I have found to achieve an intercourse "O" is to have a clitoral "O" while having sex and make sure you get yours before he finishes! It intensifies the feel of sex and once you reach climax it is so totally amazing!!
i'm turning 22 n i had my 1st sexual experience abt 9 months ago .. i've big clit which hurt on direct touch so i never experience a clitorial orgasm before =( .. while for vaginal orgasm , its a strong feeling lik u're going to pee and whn the feeling of pee getting stronger n more intense , u'll feel ur vaginal muscle contracts n relax very very fast for many times and this is orgasm .. it last for vy short period of time ( for me is only abt 20secs ) but although its sounds nothing special and last for short time but its a feeling u won't forget for life =D  so rmb not to call ur boy 2 stop whn u feel lik u gonna pee which was what i did for the 1st few times i gt the feeling .. its really hard for me 2 reach orgasm , the feeling comes more easily during the 1st month i lost my virginity haha , but the last time i felt that was whn v did 2nd time for tat night ..