Sinus problem
My sinuses have been really inflamed and red and on my right nostril there seems to be what looks like a rash on it and it scares me because i don't know what it could be. my sinuses get inflamed at night time and they get so inflamed that they almost completely shut closed. it gets hard to breath.
Last time i went to the doctors(2 months ago) the doctor told me everything was fine but didn't really do a good job of looking or testing me. should i go back? or visit an ENT doctor/specialist?
any advise would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Keep the crushed garlic pod for five minutes in each nostril and sneez out fully.  Do neti pot and sutra neti every day.  you can watch out on youtube.  
Keep the  vibration belt with magnets on your cheeks  for five minutes every day ,which is available in the market.  Do breathing for 10 minutes /thrice a day.  I am not a doctor.  i am also a sinus patient, after trying out all the medicines finally i could get relief after following the above things.  Try out and let me know how it feels.