Skin Cancer Community
Do I have Cancer Please help

This patient support community is for discussions relating to skin cancer.

Do I have Cancer Please help

Hi thanks for reading I have this black spot on my Wrist it appeared  and grew to a size of a dime and it doesn't hurt  it doesn't itch its just there. if i take off this black skin its like my regular skin but double in strength still elastic so its not crumbs it grows back as the same black skin I'm scared. do i have cancer? and how long do i have left?
Tags: Skin Cancer, black skin, Black skin on Wrist, Wrist problem, Skin, Skin care, help, Dry skin, dark spots, caner
It can be a benign growth of skin. However keep an eye on it. If you notice changes in it’s color, height, size or shape, you should have a dermatologist evaluate it. You also should have it checked if it bleeds, oozes, itches, appear scaly, or become tender or painful.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

How are you doing?  I just read your post and was wondering if it got better.

C~