Skin Cancer Community
Do I have Cancer Please help
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to skin cancer.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Do I have Cancer Please help

Hi thanks for reading I have this black spot on my Wrist it appeared  and grew to a size of a dime and it doesn't hurt  it doesn't itch its just there. if i take off this black skin its like my regular skin but double in strength still elastic so its not crumbs it grows back as the same black skin I'm scared. do i have cancer? and how long do i have left?
Tags: Skin Cancer, black skin, Black skin on Wrist, Wrist problem, Skin, Skin care, help, Dry skin, dark spots, caner
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
563773_tn?1374250139
Hello,
It can be a benign growth of skin. However keep an eye on it. If you notice changes in it’s color, height, size or shape, you should have a dermatologist evaluate it. You also should have it checked if it bleeds, oozes, itches, appear scaly, or become tender or painful.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Blank
168348_tn?1379360675
How are you doing?  I just read your post and was wondering if it got better.

C~
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Skin Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank