Skin tag changes
I have had a lesion for many years now that I was told was a skin tag. It use to look like a deflated balloon. I have recently noticed it has changed a lot. This change may have been sudden or could have gradually happened im not sure because its in a spot i rarely see. Anyways now it is not looking like a deflated balloon but instead more cauliflower like and is about the size of a pencil eraser. It is still the same pigment which is slightly darker than skin color. Its about the same diameter but now is more full. What I am wondering is can skin tags change over time or does this scream cancerous? I have an appointment for a doctor but just wanted to know in the mean time can skin tags change in such a way and still be benign?
also its still kinda soft also
Skin tags can grow slightly while they are forming. It still sounds like a skin tag or perhaps a wart rather than something that screams cancerous.

Take care. Let us know how the doctor's appointment goes.