black dot inside mole

A couple years ago I found out, that there is a small black dot in the middle of the mole, that was under my breast. I went to the doctor to check it out and he said we can still watch it. Mole was small (less then 1/4 inch, tan color, raised). After a couple of months that dot fell out and there was just a "clear" small mole with a little hole inside. I went to the different doctor, she checked this and said nothing to worry about. Then the dot came back and fell off again. It the last 4 years it happened about 5 or 6 times already, so i got used to it and i wasn't concerned.
But now suddenly i got scared and i'm freaking out, that this can be melanoma. i went to physician and he said there is absolutely nothing to worry about, cause it doesn't look like any melanoma he has ever seen and he told me to go to the plastic surgeon to remove it if i want to. instead I went to dermatology clinik, told them the whole story and again, the doctor didn't seem to be concerned a lot and said he wouldn't be worry to much.
Does any one got maybe some similar experience. I removed this mole already. they shaved it and now I'm waiting for biopsy results, and i'm stressed out.
In these all years the mole didn't grow at all, didn't change shape,color except of this dot stayed the same, wasn't itchy or bleeding. Just this small black dot... the dot was always the same size, maybe around 1mm big.

Thank you for reading this,

Anya
Pum
I have a mole on my nipple that gets a black dot when I was pregnant and when breastfeeding. I had two pregnancies last year (both miscarriages) and noticed this area went black again. In my case it was hormonal. Any chance that explains yours?

Take care while you are waiting. It sounds like all the professionals you have seen aren't concerned much so neither should you be.