Does your CPAP mask bother you?
My CPAP mask bothers me in the morning. I guess its when I start waking up a little and the mask will get a gap in it from the way I move and make a burping sound. Then that's it I cant go back to sleep unless I take it off. Anyone else?
  I don't know how long you have been on CPAP , please stick with it you may have to bring the mask closer to you. what type of mask you have ? please come back to me , on this one
Hey I have a full face one but I tried the one for your nose and My mouth would just fly open as soon as I fell asleep
I have had CPAP about 4b months
Do you have to sleep on your back, and not do much moving to keep the CPAP on?l  I am considering asking for a sleep study as I often wake up and feel like I am suffocating.

I think my problem is more related to nasal congestion not to stopping breathing.  I do revert to breathing through my mouth as my "dry mouth" will testify to.

I do not like to sleep on my back.  

My sleep problems are also disturbed by troubled dreams.  A sleep study may also pot some numbers on my dreaming.  If I am in non-dream deep sleep sufficiently to get rested, then just putting up with the dreams my be all that I can or should do.

Not trying to change the subject, but learning from a post is a secondary use of a post.  Thanks,
I have only been on my BiPAP machine for 2 weeks but can't seem to find the right mask. At my sleep study they have me 3 of them. And I had to purchase a full face mask because of allergies and they thought I was sleeping with my mouth open so they also gave me a chin strap. I keep going back and forth between the full mask and the nose mask with chin strap. It seems that I wake up about every 2-3 hours no matter which one I use. My numbers seem to be higher now than what they were during my sleep study and CPAP adjustment. The other night I was so tired and tired if waking up every 2 hours so I slept without the machine and felt better in the morning when I woke up. Is this normal?

I have an appointment with sleep dr in a month, should I try to change it or just ride things out until then?

Thanks for any help.
I have had a C-Pap for about 6 weeks.  I am on the 4th mask and I find that the full face or the Liberty mask with 'pillows' which press against the nasal passages work when I sleep on my back.  But I still have dry mouth with the full face and have been given the ;heated tube which allows me to increase the moisture level without having it accumulate and rumble in the tube.  Nothing works to my satisfaction; I was told that the chin strap still allows one to breath through the mouth (just clench your teeth tight and see ) I wake up to urinate and when I do I usually take the mask off for a few minutes and then p;ut it back on.  Whether or not this cures the belching/farting sound just depends.  I also just remembered that I have a deviated septum from the 10 grade softball hit...It causes my left nostril to close up when I lie down and I've been reading about how that can even cause apnea...oh well...stick with it because it seems that this is such a potentially horrible disease.
I was awaken this morning with my tube wrapped around my neck. Now I have lots of itchy bumps around my neck. Am I allergic to the tube being around my neck?
You could be.  I use a flannel cover over my hose called a "Snuggle Cover"  it covers the entire length of the hose.  It serves two purpopsed.  First, it feels good against your skin and face.  Secondly and most importantly if you use a humidifier, it insulates the hose to prevent it from getting cold and causing rainouts.  I can't tell you how many times I've awakened to find that my bunched up pillow, is actually the slack in my CPAP hose..  That's how comfortable I find it to be.
It takes a while to find a mask or nasal pillows that work for you.  You just have to keep trying.  I made several appointlements with my Durable Medical Equipment provider to go there, and try on a couple of masks before selecting one and trying it.  After 8 years, I'm about to start my third nasal pillow, the Philips DreamWear.  With this one, I was a 5 month beta tester some time ago, so I have prior experience using it.  When I saw the announcement that it had been released, I quickly purchased one as it was perhaps the most comfortable nasal pillow system that I had ever put on, or used for any length of time.  There is a myriad of mask and nasal pillow systems out there.  You just have to find that one that works for you.