Aa
A
A
Close
Sleep Disorders Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to apnea, children’s sleep issues, jet lag, insomnia, narcolepsy and snoring.
1 - 20 (of 5180) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi there! I've been on an exhaustive list of psych and sleep meds, in excessive amounts and combinations over the past decade for severa...
We are extremely concerned with an unusual breathing behavior that our 8 month old daughter often displays while sleeping. To date no do...
28 answers
  Stovbl01,    Mermie427,    Leannejacob,    Jstacysyn
I have been struggling with my sleep a lot over the past couple years. Sometimes when I am in bed, I blackout and cannot wake up. My bo...
1 answer | 1 comment
  BOD1
So it actually just happened about an hour ago and everything is still very fresh. I'm still very scared. I went to bed at 2:20...woke up...
15394896 tn?1468598227
i am medical student i know i shouldnt take sleeping pills in the first place but as now..i am frustrated..tied of awkening at night...aa...
Hello:) My name is William and I am 18 years old. A few weeks ago I had a strange thing happen to me when I was sleeping although I...
64 answers | 3 comments
  JaydenTheOtaku,    JaydenTheOtaku,    JaydenTheOtaku,    DrAnime,    yellowman92
I have nightmares every single night and occasionally have night terrors. I wake up from them and end up staying awake for a few hours be...
Almost every night i wake up feeling like i have something in my throat, its really there too because i can feel it whenever i try to gag...
My boyfriend has been having this reoccurring night time wake up where he wakes up always within the first hour of his sleep. I am really...
I'm going to say this now, there was no warning to it. I just suddenly couldn't sleep, i didn't mind it at first but then after a week I'...
After years of struggling with insomnia, I have come to the conclusion I have Alpha Wave Intrusion. Unaided by medication I sleep only fo...
22 answers
for quite some time now , when ever I wake up in the morning I have a full mouth of saliva? any idea what it is
19 answers | 1 comment
  Loveliee,    Shamalah,    raza00
I have, on SEVERAL occasions, woke up about an hour or so after I dose off (at night) to sleep and I think I see things. Example: I wok...
592 answers | 8 comments
  blmayer04,    xDEMONx,    xDEMONx,    SweetHeidi,    SweetHeidi
I am 15 years old and have had a sleeping problem for a while now. Every night, I wake up almost exactly every two hours for the entire n...
19 answers | 2 comments
  Sleepcondition,    DrPepper1972,    EdenKane,    EdenKane,    Jewishpride4u
I have had insomnia for a couple years now and have tried a ton of different things with that. I was on ambien and trazadone for a while,...
69 answers | 3 comments
  Doctor711,    Orrita,    Orrita,    jersey_girl25,    MatthiasVR
1275375 tn?1273093345
Hi, I'm having an issue with very light sleeping, i take two Zopiclone (7mg in total) each night which resolves insomnia/not being abl...
20 answers | 3 comments
  Nenadnash,    Vepo,    TheGeneral,    TheGeneral,    astrogirl2061
i see some insects on room walls or on some body's body & i try to let them away & when i wake up i see nothing Please tell me what to do...
Hi, wondering if anyone can help. I'm in a difficult situation, there is vibration coming through the floor of my flat but as yet myself...
393587 tn?1211056644
i'm a 26 year old female, and within the past 3 months, i haven't been able to get by with less than 15 hours sleep. mostly, i sleep aro...
35 answers
Okay, So every now and then I will have a dream or dreams that really scare me. Pretty much its a dream I'm having and I'm myself... in m...
273 answers | 2 comments
  Spot_1,    Ihearallevil,    AnneliR,    Lindsaysaysuck,    Lindsaysaysuck
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Sleep Disorders Community Resources