Aa
A
A
Close
Sleep Disorders Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to apnea, children’s sleep issues, jet lag, insomnia, narcolepsy and snoring.
1 - 20 (of 5331) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
This is more of a statement than a question. I have researched this topic before and found several answers to why I have broken red bloo...
4 answers | 1 comment |
I used to exercise regularly. I would wake up every weekday at 6am, bike to the gym, and exercise for about an hour before work. I would ...
1 answer |
Hello. When I sleep on my back, as soon as I fall a sleep I see nervious dream, ending up with my heart stopping feeling, like I am dying...
2 answers |
I'm a 60 year old men, in excellent health, except for experiencing tremors during sleep that wake me up and have difficulty going back ...
544 answers | 208 comments |
Hello, I am 18 years old, and before the hallucinations I used to sleep walk on a constant basis every single day, to 6 to 12 years old o...
1 answer |
Hello:) My name is William and I am 18 years old. A few weeks ago I had a strange thing happen to me when I was sleeping although I...
65 answers | 5 comments |
I've been on a CPAP for 2 1/2 weeks. I'm sleeping relatively well with it, 7-8 hours per night. Almost every day since I've had the CPA...
12 answers | 1 comment |
Okay, So every now and then I will have a dream or dreams that really scare me. Pretty much its a dream I'm having and I'm myself... in m...
269 answers | 8 comments |
I am 34 years old and I have a habit of sleeping the afternoons. These past few days I have noticed movements during my afternoon nap (pl...
1 answer |
Every night without fail I wake up in the middle of the night or early in the morning. Often the anxieties of life weigh down on me and ...
2 answers |
I was recently diagnosed with sleep apnea after severely failing a sleep study. I was referred to an ENT for tonsillectomy consult, due t...
1 answer |
I know they say that this antihistamine med used as a sleep aid (sold as Unisom) does not have addictive properties, but I am confused. ...
1 answer |
Hello I have had the most vivid and sometimes very very realistic dreams since I can remember. I have never met anyone that dreams eve...
5 answers | 1 comment |
Hi all - I’m 33 make and in good health. I went through a stressful period about 2 months ago. The stressful period has long gone but my ...
2 answers |
I have a 5 year old son. In March of last year he experienced an episode where he had repetative jerks of his whole body-similar to what...
23 answers | 4 comments |
20003388 tn?1510005018
I was recently switched from Paroxetine to Fluoxetine. It was one of the best decisions I have ever made. When on Paroxetine and I was ti...
1 answer | 3 comments |
Hello, I'm here because I'm not sure what's wrong with me. For the past 2 months the left side of my neck has been swelling and going ...
1 answer |
393587 tn?1211056644
i'm a 26 year old female, and within the past 3 months, i haven't been able to get by with less than 15 hours sleep. mostly, i sleep aro...
36 answers | 4 comments |
I'm 29yrs. old, and fo the last 2-3months (not every night), just as i'm about to fall deep asleep i wake up not breathing. I know this m...
10 answers | 4 comments |
n the past, I have had many different episodes of sleep paralysis, so I am fully aware of what happens during most episodes. However, a ...
19 answers | 3 comments |
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.
Sleep Disorders Community Resources