Aa
A
A
Close
Sleep Disorders Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to apnea, children’s sleep issues, jet lag, insomnia, narcolepsy and snoring.
1 - 20 (of 5293) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
20413403 tn?1497316237
Hello, Off and on for many years, I get up in the middle of the night with an overwhelming craving for sugar or carbs. I am barely fun...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Ok here it goes:) I am a 50yr, Caucasian male I have recently been threw a very traumatic time in my life that has lasted 6 years:( I ...
My husband had an MRI done many years ago and they found a pineal cyst. The doctor said they find these type of cysts in many people and...
16 answers | 1 comment |
Hello, this concerns my life partner (58 years old, male). I've been concerned for a while now. He, quite regularly, gets very bad cough...
I'm a 60 year old men, in excellent health, except for experiencing tremors during sleep that wake me up and have difficulty going back ...
528 answers | 176 comments |
I am having the weirdess sensations as I fall into a deep sleep and it awakens me and scares me. I have a 'buzz" that goes off inside my...
3 answers | 1 comment |
I was in a rather severe car accident Friday afternoon, and ever since then I've noticed that it takes me about two hours to fall asleep....
9 answers | 1 comment |
I have a pimple/cyst sort of bump on my left knee cap, and it's reddish purple. It dosnt hurt, its about the seize of a large pea. its re...
3 answers |
AJC
I just wanted to share my story about Lexapro. I took one 10mg Lexapro pill and 8 hours later had a severe adverse reaction to the drug. ...
8 answers |
I have been having this experience for many years. I can't call it a dream b/c I am wide awake when it happens. I will go to sleep and ...
44 answers | 14 comments |
Every single night for past couple weeks. Right as I fall back asleep I am instantly woken up to what kind of feels like palpitations, bu...
1 answer |
I have had insomnia for a couple years now and have tried a ton of different things with that. I was on ambien and trazadone for a while,...
66 answers | 5 comments |
I have a 5 year old son. In March of last year he experienced an episode where he had repetative jerks of his whole body-similar to what...
23 answers | 3 comments |
This might sound a little bit odd, but I sometimes wake up not recognising my husband sleeping next to me. I know I am at home, and I rea...
3 answers |
Here's the deal: 1)Always have had a hard time falling alseep. Average is 30-45 minutes to fall asleep but have had less and more some...
11 answers | 3 comments |
I was recently searching for holistic treatments of insomnia and came across an article stating that studies had been into the effects of...
1549643 tn?1495762953
I had a sleep study done and could not go to sleep, was in too much pain and uncomfortable. So I watched myself sleep at home (recorded i...
Last night I woke up from hearing myself screaming. As my eyes opened I realized I was in the middle of the room on the floor. Not my bed...
1 answer | 1 comment |
So I don't know if these episodes are just random isolated occurrences or what. I've gone to my PCP and she thinks its nothing but it kee...
Ok so this is quite hard and difficult, may even be difficult for who ever reads this. I've been living with my boyfriend 8 months, almos...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Sleep Disorders Community Resources