Aa
A
A
Close
Sleep Disorders Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to apnea, children’s sleep issues, jet lag, insomnia, narcolepsy and snoring.
1 - 20 (of 5275) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
149081 tn?1242401432
I have host of problems which my sleep doctor believes to be associated with somer sort of sleep disorder. I will be having a second sl...
16 answers | 4 comments |
For the last few years my husband has been dealing with a sleeping 'issue' that we just cannot figure out. In the first 10-20 minutes aft...
Over the past few years, I noticed I started to literally spit in my sleep. I usually always drool, but this is not drooling. I literally...
59 answers | 1 comment |
Hi, for a little over a month now, I have been having this problem where I go to bed and can fall asleep relativly easely but regardless ...
18 answers | 1 comment |
Whoever I go I see people that aren't there. Especially when I'm in my room. One male-looking figure who was about 6'5 appears everywhere...
For as long as I can remember about once every six months or so I'll have problems sleeping because I produce excess watery saliva. It'l...
43 answers | 8 comments |
I am taking just the introductory dosage of 100mg, but realize quickly that it wears off before the end of the day and after a week, seem...
Hello this is basically going for more than a year now and I stop drinking caffeine plus melantonine as no effect whatsoever and I need h...
Hi, I'm a 21 year old female who has been experiencing night terrors for the past 9-10 months. Each terror happens within the first hour ...
I have a 5 year old son. In March of last year he experienced an episode where he had repetative jerks of his whole body-similar to what...
21 answers | 3 comments |
For a long time I have had problems with sleep. I am so scared at the thought of not having control of my body when i am asleep and that ...
I am a 15 year old male. Just a couple nights ago, I was attempting to go to sleep like normal, right? So I started thinking of things......
2 answers |
I have, on SEVERAL occasions, woke up about an hour or so after I dose off (at night) to sleep and I think I see things. Example: I wok...
584 answers | 25 comments |
for quite some time now , when ever I wake up in the morning I have a full mouth of saliva? any idea what it is
21 answers | 2 comments |
Hello! I'm a 26y Female, who is overweight. I believe I have sleep apnea, and I want to ask my doctor to send me for a sleep study. I wak...
I am a 27 year old male and I have problems with insomnia for some months, having lost enough sleep to somewhat ruin my life. I would li...
20194677 tn?1492176841
Hello, and thanks for your time in reading my issue. Whenever I am just about to fell asleep I have a spasm on my hand or feet and ri...
I'm a 60 year old men, in excellent health, except for experiencing tremors during sleep that wake me up and have difficulty going back ...
525 answers | 162 comments |
I have had insomnia for a couple years now and have tried a ton of different things with that. I was on ambien and trazadone for a while,...
66 answers | 4 comments |
My son has is now 3 years old and since birth, he had what was first identified as the "startle reflex" and then what his ped referred to...
57 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Sleep Disorders Community Resources