Aa
A
A
Close
Sleep Disorders Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to apnea, children’s sleep issues, jet lag, insomnia, narcolepsy and snoring.
1 - 20 (of 5321) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Okay, So every now and then I will have a dream or dreams that really scare me. Pretty much its a dream I'm having and I'm myself... in m...
269 answers | 7 comments |
I'm a 60 year old men, in excellent health, except for experiencing tremors during sleep that wake me up and have difficulty going back ...
540 answers | 197 comments |
Dr. Rajput - Came across this thread. Not sure if it's still active. I have been experiencing similar shocks and jolts at the moment of ...
1 answer |
I wake up from my sleep and I feel a tingling sensation throughout my body. I feel an invisible line of fabric begin to form over my body...
1 answer |
For the past year I have been experiencing sleep paralysis on a daily basis. Every time this happens I feel my whole brain buzzing like t...
I previously alternated between temazepam and zolpidem for sleep. I also take gabapentin. Three weeks ago I stopped temazepam and trama...
My husband, for quite some time, has been having issues staying asleep for an extended period of time at night because when he does get t...
2 answers |
I've been incredibly stupid and smoked a joint earlier, without putting any thought to the effect it would have on my xyrem intake prescr...
3 answers |
As an adult (female) I am experiencing night screams. They always occur if I fall asleep in a place other than my bed. For example hote...
3 answers | 1 comment |
393587 tn?1211056644
i'm a 26 year old female, and within the past 3 months, i haven't been able to get by with less than 15 hours sleep. mostly, i sleep aro...
35 answers | 4 comments |
I am 15 years old and have been experiencing sleep paralysis on and off for the past year. However, recently I have been having having th...
2 answers |
I shook my head a few months back. Got checked and said I didn't need a cat scan. These episodes only last 30 minutes.
2 answers |
The other night i was sleeping next to my spouse, and all of a sudden his feet and hands started shaking uncontrollably. I didn't think o...
2 answers |
My 8 month old girl suddenly developed muscle jerks/spasms at I months whenever drowsy but will also wake in the dead of night at least t...
2 answers |
I am a 32 year old woman who has had sleep issues as long as I can remember. I have apnea, for which I have a CPAP. That being said, I ke...
1 answer |
I have had for years an uncomfortable non-stop song phrase running endlessly in my head. It is exhausting. One psychiatrist told me some ...
1 answer |
I used to be able to sleep in under 10 minutes at most, back when school was happening. But I'm in the summer holidays and I can't sleep ...
|
I am 15 years old and have had a sleeping problem for a while now. Every night, I wake up almost exactly every two hours for the entire n...
20 answers | 6 comments |
20413403 tn?1497316237
Hello, Off and on for many years, I get up in the middle of the night with an overwhelming craving for sugar or carbs. I am barely fun...
2 answers | 2 comments |
The way for me to sleep is i shake my head if i dont i cant sleep
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Sleep Disorders Community Resources