Sleep Disorders Community
I get this massive saliva production every morning

This patient support community is for discussions relating to apnea, children’s sleep issues, jet lag, insomnia, narcolepsy and snoring.

And the only way to stop this is to get my tummy stuffed. I have been suffering from this for 8 years already. And i cannot trace back the cause. I get so uncomfortable thinking about my future. On other sites, they say people with this condition should be brushing teeth regularly to reduce bacteria growth. But this dont work with mine. Please help. How can I solve this?
I have never heard of this problem before.  It is easy to cause a drier mouth by taking antihistamines, but dry is dry, so it causes dryness all over.  

Are you just concerned about drooling?  You are a side sleeper and you have drool on your pillow in the morning?  This is nothing to be upset about  Just put a cover on your pillow that is washable.  One that also contains dust mites would take care of dust issues at the same time.  

It is very easy to dry the mouth.  The reason people say brush your teeth is that the sodium in toothpaste is drying.  But your teeth don't like a dry mouth anyway.  

Thank you so much for considering my problem. About the drooling, i can control my mouth to close tight enough to avoid it. This saliva production don't really happen while im asleep. It starts to produce when my first consciousness opens in the morning. And so I cannot go back to sleep because I could already feel my mouth soaking. And this horrifyingly happens every morning of my life.

And, maybe I can try the antihistamines. Thank you so much.