I want to use Sleep Tracker to monitor nocturia (night-time urination)
I plan to buy an activity tracker to use with Sleep Tracker to record my nocturia events (waking up at night to urinate).  Is anyone using this with success?  Would it work well with any activity tracker, or will some work better than others?  How does the Sleep tracker determine whether I've woken up to urinate?  thank you. Smokin__Joe
Hope not smoking cigarettes - but that's another subject.

I don't have any help on the tracker question, but when I get up to urinate I am awake enough to write the time down.. I don't but usually look at the clock to see how long I have been asleep.  If it is three or four hours I don't think much of it, shorter I wonder why.

I am a senior so night time needs are normal for me.  There is no fix.  
Thanks for reply, Jerry.  At one time, I tried using pennies on the bathroom counter to keep track of the number of time that I got up at night.  But, I found that just a little bit of thinking can be the difference between falling back to sleep and not falling back to sleep. So, I stopped using that method.
I purchased a Fitbit One as I found a page here which specifies which trackers are used for sleep and which aren't.  Also, the Fitbit One seems to be a popular model as per the number and positivity of reviews on Amazon. I hope it works.
Hum, I'll take your word on not thinking too much as it may make it  harder to get back to sleep.  I had switched in the last few weeks to turning the light on and standing up, rather than sitting down in the dark.  I've also started taking a low dose (3 mg or so) melatonin on my first wake-up trip.

I'll say I never get up more than 4 times, usually twice, I think.  Pretty sure as I am awake for some time before I get up, keep trying to just go back to sleep and when it doesn't work I figure might as well go pee.  I am dealing with other emotional issues, including aging.  These all combine to keep me awake.  But, as I generally stay awake during the day I must be getting almost enough sleep.  I remember lots of dreams, i.e., REM sleep.

I feel extra high levels of fatigue lately, but I am taking a new depression medication which may be causing more problems than it fixes.