Medical Question
Hi, i am in desperate need of an answer here as i cant seem to find any relief. When i lay down at night to go to sleep i get the sensation of my body hairs moving or like something crawling over my body hair, makes it almost impossible to fall asleep. Please help! thank you. Dale.
Have you been checked for restless leg syndrome??  That can be as you described to much more painful.  Malic Acid and Magnesium help me with mine, but make sure you check any meds you are taking for interactions

Just a thought
that sometimes happens to me.  it sometimes helps to tell yourself you are only imagining things crawling on you and wrap up with a blanket to "protect" yourself.  it makes me feel better atleast.
I get the same thing sometimes when I go to bed all hair on my body is so sensitive and I feel the urge to itch. Then I feel lilke someone is on my bed coming toward me. Carol
Hello and hope you are doing well.

The most probable cause for the twitching could be neuropathy, a disorder of the nerves. Most common cause for neuropathy is diabetes.  It can also be due to metabolic disorders, vitamin deficiencies, infections and traumatic injuries. Other causes could be due to scabies, eczema, tineapedis (fungal infection) and psoriasis. Scabies infection is caused by a mite Sarcoptesscabiei, it burrows in the skin folds of hands and feet and causes intense itching mostly at night. You may need to consult your primary care physician to detect the cause.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.