head sensations when trying to sleep
recently i have been having very awkward sensations in my head while im dozing off just before i will fall asleep i get this weird jolt of sensation in my head and it wakes me up instantly in a panic and my will feel almost dizzy  with pressure in my head  and kinf of faint like with a kind of fullness in my head in my forehead i took zoloft for a day  not too long ago and i had a bad reaction to it and i recall feeling the same way when i hadf that reaction when i tried to go to sleep and so im wondering if maybe the mecidicine messed up my head  into doing this now or if its something serious or neurological problems and i dont knwo how to explain this but it feels like something is holding my eyes open i dotn know what to do PLEASE HELP ME!
I have sorta the same thing, but WITH dizzyness.  I too, suspect something in a drug to be the at the root of my problem.  Currently, I'm checking into "Ototoxicity".
HI.

Was Zoloft prescribed to you be a Neurologist ? If yes, then you should report to him.
Since you had the symptoms before startig Zoloft, it is unlikely that this is due to the medicine.

Regards

DrAbhijeetMD