sleep problems
First i do have anxiety. But this is the first time this happened and i in no way want to sleep again i woke up and couldnt move anything not a muscle couldn't speak nothing. It happen for about ten seconds then i was able to move. What happened how do i aviod this?
Can this kill someone?
Please please help
I jsut left the Anxiety Community where I saw some similar concerns, you may find some help there.  I commented there on a post with a similar problem.

I can not think of any reason a dream can "kill someone".  I have no idea, thankfully, what a person might dream/experience just before death due to some physical failure.
I wasnt dreaming i was awake i could here the tv just coudnt move nothing.
I am not replying with you to argue, just suggestion things to think about.

You may find some help looking into Lucid Dreaming - lots on the web, a good "text" book by Stephen LaBerges Stanford University is good.

Next time, hope you are spared, try to remember to look very carefully with your eyes - you can move them, right.  Yes, listen too with your ears.  Look and listen for detail, not just accept there are sights and sounds.   If the detail is there, texture on the ceiling, right color, pictures on the wall, right pictures... the sound on the TV makes sense and is telling your something new...

This is about confirming you are awake.  The first problem is remember to run the tests.  
I didnt me to come off as arguing sorry if i did in anyway. It didnt happen this morning thank god bit i did think about it alot. Thank you for the advise. It was weird i could only move my eyes i couldn't move my eye lids they were closed. Again sorry and thank you.