IS IT BAD TO SMOKE 1 PACK A YEAR
HI I JUST WANT TO GET AN OPINION IF IT IS BAD TO SMOKE LIKE AROUND 1 PACK OF CIGERATES A YEAR I AM NOT A SMOKER AT ALL I NEVER REALLY LIKED IT I ONCE TRIED TO BUY A PACK WHEN I WAS YOUNGER TO TRY IT BUT AFTER I SMOKED ONE WITH DRINKING ANY BEER I HAD NO DESIRE FOR IT BUT IF I GO AWAY ON VACATION AROUND ONCE A YEAR AND BUY A PACK FOR THAT WEEK WHILE I AM PARTYING IS THAT STILL NOT GOOD I WAS JUST WONDERING THANKS
Hi, while I am not a physician, I think that any amout of smoking is not good for you.
If you live in a large city like I do, then even if you don't smoke, your lungs are exposed to a large amount of pollutants.
I know you will be able to enjoy your vacations without having to smoke so give it a try : )
Good luck to you!
anyone who has to ask if smoking any amount of ciggaretts is bad for you needs  
to see a PSYCHIATRIST  it is as plain as day is light that ciggaretts are one of reasons most of us on here are here  because we smoked at some time.

SMOKING CAUSES DISEASES & KILLS