I've tried and tried and nothing works
I am 23 years old and have smoked for two years. I have tried to quit 5 times. I just always relapse. I hate smoking but I love it at the same time. When I do quit I love how a smell better, can breath better, amongst other things but the cigarettes are always still on my mind. I've tried cold turkey, the patch, and cessation classes. Nothing has worked for me. I hate this so much, I just want to stop without ever looking back.
Keep on trying and don't give up!  You will make it!  There is a site I think is called whyquit.com that I put in my favorites so anytime I might think of taking that first puff I just can go to this site.  I am over 5 weeks smoke-free and will never go back but I was not successful on my first few tries so keep on thinking of the smelling and breathing better.
I quit using Chantix and am now off of it.

Good luck
I've been smoke free for 4 months now and i feel great!
BUY AND READ THE BOOK "Easy Way to Stop Smoking" by Alan Carr.
It will change your life forever! I don't even think about smoking anymore,
even going out with friends who still do.
I just find it hard to see, being as the addiction is so bad, that a book could help, but trust me I'll try it!!! I'm desperate. And Shaley Girl, did you stop using Chantix b/c you didn't like it or you were done with the program. I've heard good things about it...
I smoked for 23 years.  Cigs were my best friend and I could not imagine enjoying anything in life without them.  Answering the phone, driving, done eating....I have now quit for 10 years this month. I'm not going to tell you it was easy, it wasn't.  I used the patch.  But the biggest help for me was cutting straws in half!  The patch takes away your craving, but, what to do with your hands and mouth!!!!  I would chew the heck out of those straws.  I had a pile in my car, next to the computer...everywhere.  I chewed straws for a year.  I also lost 20 pounds!  I took a long walk after every meal, because that is when I wanted a cig the worse.  Good luck to all.   It CAN be done!!!  
I know it is hard to believe a book would make a difference.
I smoked for 20 years. Stopped when I had my 2 children.
Always returned on a social level but by this past June I was
up to 10 - 15 cigs a day; more when I went out with friends.
Here's me, work-out holic and a smoker... just didn't match.
I did use the patch for the first week as I read the book. The author of
the book actually recommends that you don't quit smoking until
you read the book entirely. Give it a try. Ya never know.
It was the best $15 I ever spent!
Thank you teko, I will definenty try that! I'm a healthcare worker so I thought I knew a lot of the downfalls of smoking, but more advances have shown so much more of what they can do. It's a horrible horrible product. This is an excellent site for support!
I quit Chantix right after stopping all of the smoking because I have RA and take a ton of meds for it so I wanted to drop the extra med as soon as I could.

I am here for ya!