Smoking Addiction Community
Nicotine withdrawal and bradycardia ?

Welcome to Smoking Addiction Forum. This forum is for questions and support for people with, or for loved ones of people who smoke and are trying to quit. The forum covers topics ranging from Cessation Programs and Products, Health Issues, How to Quit, Reasons to Quit, Relapse Prevention, Friend and Family Support.

Nicotine withdrawal and bradycardia ?

I am 25 years of age, 5'10'', weighing 84 Kg. I have not been smoking for 3 days now, and am experiencing morning bed(resting) pulse rate of 51, with bp of 105/60 mm Hg. Should I contact a cardiac specialist?
We are not physicians on this forum so you may want to ask your own doctor, sorry. Good luck.
I see nothing wrong with that bp at all, mine is always 100/60, sometimes lower.  pulse is usually 60-80.  Idk, I know when i quit, my anxiety went way down, only have to take my anxiety meds a couple times a day instead of 4.  my bp was alread good, and did not change at all.  the first month i slept 13 hours a days cus i missed the cigs, now im sleeping about 7, and have a ton of energy, but i do, and always will miss smoking, physically and mentally.  I still use nicotrol inhaler, so i guess i am feeding the nicotine addiction still.  I have 7 weeks in now.