Quitting Smoking for REAL
Ok, so how do I quit smoking when I am so tied to it?

I smoke about 3 puffs of a Marlboro red 100, which is probably close to half a "regular" cig, but I just cannot let those puffs go.

I smoke three nice puffs *goes down maybe a 1/4 the cig*, then the smell and taste get to me and I ash it, the buzz is STRONG and I don't need anymore that day.

I made it through 3 exam days *all my exams* with out a smoke and that is the most stressed out I've been, but in the end I still just desire those 3 puffs.

How have people quit for GOOD?  For me, I have a strong tie to smoking; I find it relaxing, philosophical, meditative, and I just feel like one whole "good".  I get this feeling even without inhaling, coming to find out that it's not the buzz I enjoy but the smoke.  I am FIXATED by the smoke in a very strong way.

I know this sounds like hippie bull shlaka but it really is the smoke.

About a year ago I got up to 6 cigarettes a day and started to slow down this past December.  Since then I went down to 3 a day, then 1 a day, and now it is puffs here or there every day / every other day.

Thank you for all help and sorry, I realize the above is probably all over the place haha.
for me it has to be with money so i  had to cut it for sure...