Situation that triggers smoking
Hi guys.I started smoking when I was going through a very bad break up.It dragged on for very long and I started smoking to cool my anger..or maybe as one of the tools to self destruct..so I smoked whenever I saw her and soon it became a habit.I have been smoking for 3 years and this is my best effort yet at quitting.I had been clean for 3 months until last Sunday when I came across her pictures on FB(i hate it that she looks so good) and I couldn't control myself and smoked four cigarettes one after the other.It is these type of situations that I can never handle.I can control my other urges like smoking right after a nice and heavy meal but anything related to her and my effort is all wasted.However, I have not smoked again since the fateful sunday but every second is a fight.I am not sure how much longer I can stop myself. I know I sound like a loser but can anyone please suggest how to overcome the tendency?
Hey man, quitting and staying quit is a tough one.  I quit once for a few years.  I thought about using every day for probably half of that.  The second time I quit (recently), I gave it up for 8 months.  I slowly stated using again while under stress.  I'm not using as bad as I used too, but it is completely frustrating.

I want to quit again and I know what it takes for me to quit.  I have to get it in my mind that I can do it, but I just have to stick too it this time.  I wish I could tell you something that would help.  Have you tried any behavior modification or spoken to a therapist or perhaps an addiction specialist?