Tingling hand and feet symptoms.
Lately I've been having episodes of tingling hands and feet. I also feel waves of excitement, nearly as if my heart leaps. And my head becomes heavy and light, by vision blurring slightly. I've been very fatigued and my mouth becomes dry easily.

I will say I have partaken in smoking cigarettes, and have been quitting. I do smoke marijuana on occasion and drink alcohol on a regular basis. These symptoms have been going on for a month now, and I have been wondering what could be the reason. This has started after smoking cigarettes for 3 months. So I was thinking that could be a reason. If anyone has an answer or suggestions I would be glad to hear them .

Thank you.
Hi!
I am sorry to hear about your medical problems. The nicotine in cigarettes can cause palpitations (bursts of excitement you feel). Also smoking, alcohol and marijuana are not good for your heart, brain, liver, blood vessels and nerves and can affect these causing tingling.  Peripheral neuropathies due to low vitamin B12 or peripheral artery disease are also common in individuals who use these three things. It would be best to join a de-addiction center and do things the right way. Please discuss with your doctor. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.