Smoking Addiction Community
dont knw when to start say 'i quit'
About This Community:

Welcome to Smoking Addiction Forum. This forum is for questions and support for people with, or for loved ones of people who smoke and are trying to quit. The forum covers topics ranging from Cessation Programs and Products, Health Issues, How to Quit, Reasons to Quit, Relapse Prevention, Friend and Family Support.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

dont knw when to start say 'i quit'

hi iam 28 y/o,169 cm,43kg, mother of 2 boys ages 6 n 4 ,i start smoking when iam 16 or so but been on and off since thn i knw how i was manage but i did quit for couple years full time and i wasnt smoke whn i was pregnant no one told me i just put it down and thts it, but thn bout 2-3 years ago i smoke daily some day i can smoke 20 cig but sometime just 1 fr the day but thts minority,just moved to uk recently and now i pretty much smoke everyday i wont say much bout 5 aday  i dont smoke whn my children around (next to me) i never thinking about quiting but i knw its not good for me,just got the feeling tht i 'must' have cig with my morning coffee otherwise my day wont start or i'll be moody and after my meal mostly,my husband keep asking me to quit (never ask before this) but knw tht iam being asked to i feel like i dont want to,i 'need' to smoke! like i dnt have the reason y i have to,is smoking affect my weight? cause i want to gain some and doesnt seem to work no matter how much i eat,and i got sleep difficulty pretty often,am i tht bad addicted??
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Smoking Addiction Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating: What Your Closet ...
Jul 09 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank