nicorette addiction
i have been in contact with every help line including the nicorette help line i have been chewing the gum for 1 yr 4 mths
i tried to quit but after about 7 days i got drunk not from drinking but from not chewing the gum the people at nicorette say that the gum is not addictive and they have never heard of anybody feeling this way it is new to them
please contact me at ***@**** id like some help or to gather a support group for this
as it is an emerging problem
your e-mail address didn't come through but I have heard and personally know some people who traded their smoking addiction for the nicorette addiction.

I believe that the maker of nicorette aren't going to be forthcoming with what you have already discovered. As long as there a smokers who want to quit, and they are in the business of helping those people quit, then it wouldn't be beneficial for them to suggest a transference addiction is possible.

Read the old posts regarding the use of the gum.....use the search engine on the top of the page and you should be able to come up with those who have use and are addicted to it. Then use the message (post-em) option to contact them individually.

Good luck to you and I hope you are successful in your quest.
Kathy Jo