Social Security Disability or SSDI User Group
Back to ODAR
About This Group:

I wanted to start this group to keep in touch with others and to help or get tips from others about SSDI since there isn't a forum for it. Where are you in the filing process? What have you learned or need to know so we can help each other through the long treacherous process.

Founded by Mom2four85 on May 16, 2011
52 members

Back to ODAR

Haven't posted for a while. Just wanted to give an update, my case was transferred back to ODAR from the VSU. I was hoping that I'd have some luck with the VSU as they were to be a new unit to speed up the process. But it's back in the waiting line at ODAR again! Has anyone else had good news? Take care!
oh no :(  sorry you're back at ODAR...I'm sure after my attny files my appeal I'll find out something new.

good luck; hopefully you'll be through soon
Was hoping that VSU would be be a good thing, guess not (for me). So, all I can do is to continue the wait, next step ALJ. Take care!
ILADVOCATE commented on DSM & shrinking d...
Nov 09
ILADVOCATE empowered and advocating fo... Comment
Sep 01
Chrislynn42 joined this group
Welcome them!
Aug 08