speech delayed
hi,
this is shani malave here from mumbai.

i am very much worried about my child.

my sweet child name is samrat.male,his date of birth is 24 oct 2009.he is premature baby,because when my wife is pregent that time her suffer from plasanta previa.so baby came early 1 month befor timeline.he is not complate 9 month inside his mom.
      right now he is 2 years and 6 month old.he is speak some word like mama,papa.harsh(my second baby name),pam(water),mam(milk).as well he is hearing very well.he knows all name of material,playing item inside in house like tv,cd player,fridge,fan,remote.

so my baby is hearing very well.he reacts on all natural sound.he speak some word very well and loud and clear.when he will speak more word?ther is any problem with him?or he will speak within some time?

please i am waiting for your reply.
i m so much worried.

Some children talk later than others; some children talk sooner.  Is he very active?  One of our sons spoke early but was quiet and tended to watch the world go by; the other spoke later but was a whirlwind and seemed to "stir up the world".  From what you have written, your son seems to be doing O.K.  I really do not see anything to worry about - at least, not yet.  All the best ....