starting to feel better
When I joined medhelp I knew I had thyroid problems but didnt really know much more.  Now, from all the resources available on this site and the great people who have so much knowledge I am now more aware of what is going on and recently I had enough info to know what tests to ask for and what symptoms to tell the endo about (such as my fatigue), so, after all this is turns out I need thyroxine tablets which I start tomoro (23/3).

Even though I am only part way there, I am so much more knowledgable and starting to feel better.  Thank you to everyone who helped me understand!!! :)
Thats great you are indeed a success I can tell with your positive attitude you will be okay ...how are you doing now ?
Oh, Im doing ok thankyou.  Went back to the endo a few days ago and got an increase in meds because I am still showing symptoms of hypo and my blood results reflect being hypo and having bloods re-done in 6 weeks.  So I guess until the next blood test its just a waiting game.  Thanks for checking in on me! :)