Success Stories Community
starting to feel better
About This Community:

This is the place to share your successes with others. Some ideas for success stories: How has Med Help helped you? Have you found someone who has the same symptoms as you? Have you discovered a treatment that worked for you? Do you have parenting “tips” for other parents? Please include any details about your success you think will be helpful to others.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

starting to feel better

When I joined medhelp I knew I had thyroid problems but didnt really know much more.  Now, from all the resources available on this site and the great people who have so much knowledge I am now more aware of what is going on and recently I had enough info to know what tests to ask for and what symptoms to tell the endo about (such as my fatigue), so, after all this is turns out I need thyroxine tablets which I start tomoro (23/3).

Even though I am only part way there, I am so much more knowledgable and starting to feel better.  Thank you to everyone who helped me understand!!! :)
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
535822_tn?1389452880
Thats great you are indeed a success I can tell with your positive attitude you will be okay ...how are you doing now ?
Blank
1157646_tn?1343970728
Oh, Im doing ok thankyou.  Went back to the endo a few days ago and got an increase in meds because I am still showing symptoms of hypo and my blood results reflect being hypo and having bloods re-done in 6 weeks.  So I guess until the next blood test its just a waiting game.  Thanks for checking in on me! :)
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Success Stories Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...