Success Stories Community
starting to feel better

This is the place to share your successes with others. Some ideas for success stories: How has Med Help helped you? Have you found someone who has the same symptoms as you? Have you discovered a treatment that worked for you? Do you have parenting “tips” for other parents? Please include any details about your success you think will be helpful to others.

starting to feel better

When I joined medhelp I knew I had thyroid problems but didnt really know much more.  Now, from all the resources available on this site and the great people who have so much knowledge I am now more aware of what is going on and recently I had enough info to know what tests to ask for and what symptoms to tell the endo about (such as my fatigue), so, after all this is turns out I need thyroxine tablets which I start tomoro (23/3).

Even though I am only part way there, I am so much more knowledgable and starting to feel better.  Thank you to everyone who helped me understand!!! :)
Thats great you are indeed a success I can tell with your positive attitude you will be okay ...how are you doing now ?
Oh, Im doing ok thankyou.  Went back to the endo a few days ago and got an increase in meds because I am still showing symptoms of hypo and my blood results reflect being hypo and having bloods re-done in 6 weeks.  So I guess until the next blood test its just a waiting game.  Thanks for checking in on me! :)