Raspberry Leaf Tea for uterus?
mhv
Hello Ladies,

I am new to this forum, but I was wondering if you could help me.
I have been hearing that Raspberry Leaf Tea is awesome for the building of the uterus, anyone had any luck with this?  Or any failures?   I am am doing a FET cycle, and at my RE appointment on Thursday 3/18, my uterus was only 5.9cm.  I started drinking the tea 3x's a day on Thurs.  I was just wondering if anyone has had success using this?
  I'm only answerinb because no one else did. Hello...anyone out there?

Red raspberry leaf tea is believed by some herbalists to help prevent pregnancy complications and make delivery easier. While there is little scientific evidence to support these claims, many people do believe in their effectiveness.

Itis one of the safest and commonly used tonic herbs for women wanting to get pregnant or for women who are already pregnant. It is suppose to tonee the uterus, improves contractions and decreases constipation.  It also contains many vitamins and minerals, including vitamin C and calcium.  

I drink it every now and then. Sounds like it can't hurt!  Good Luck!!!
mhv
Thanks for taking the time to answer me!  I really appreciate it.  I actually tried it anyway, and between the estrace dosage increase and, I'm assuming the Raspberry Leaf Tea, my uterus went up from 5.9mm to 8.5mm in 4 days.  Sooo..... needless to say, I am continuing to consume it 3-4x's a day : )  

Thanks again for your response!  I am looking foward to getting my BFP soon!!!!
I also wish you much success where ever you are in your journey : )

Melissa
Wow! Thanks ladies! I'm always worrying about my lining being too thin! I'm going to go buy some Rasberry Leaf Tea tomorrow! What a huge jump from 5.9 to 8.5 in only 4 days! That's amazing! Best of luck to you for your FET! Sending lots of SSBD your way!
mhv
Yep, I'm sure the increase in Estrace helped too!

but....Here are a few more of my "HOME REMEDIES"  if your intested....I scoot my butt against the wall with my legs up in the air for 30 minutes a day (keeps blood flow in stomach/uterus area)  and another thing I have been doing is  rubbing  2 inches below my belly button for 5 minutes a day in a clockwise motion (suppose to promote blood flow to stomach/uterus area)  anything to get it thicker! ha!
But they do say to stop the excercises after ovualtion.  The Raspberry Leaf Tea you are suppose to stop after conception I do believe.

Thanks for the Luck!  We need all we can get!!!!  

SSBD to you!!!!!
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Risa615 commented on KeeLolo's status
Risa615 commented on Grace358's status
Grace358 hope everyone is well.. we'... Comment
Related Tags