Aa
A
A
Close

TTC Over 40 Group

support group for women who are trying to conceive or have conceived a child over the age of forty

1 - 20 (of 531) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My DH and I decided to try again. I will have to do ivf because there is no other way. I do have 2 dd's, through ivf. The last time I went to a fertility clinic was 4 years ago. We actually decided to go to one closer to us. Today I...
rghkah38 | Posted
My partner of almost 5 years and I were trying to conceive naturally for 6 months without success. My partner experiences delayed ejaculation from time to time. I visited a fertility doctor and he examined me. He told me my blood work wa...
Virginia894 | Last answer
Hello all, I am so glad i found this site. I will be 41 this month and my doctor just prescribed clomid for me. I am worried that I may not conceive. I am finishing my masters degree in social work. I will be done this May. Hubby and ...
lovemimzy | Last answer
I'm 42 years old and went to my recent scan and was told the baby did not make it (I would have been almost 13 weeks). I am now starting to miscarry naturally although hoping to be booked in for a d & c to get the process over with. The ...
Hopingtogetpregnant | Last answer
Is there any other person close to my age on here that is pregnant? I have 4 grown children 20, 21, 23 and 25. I lost a baby girl at the end of first trimester Oct. 2012 ( they did genetic test which showed normal chromosomes and that it...
ESS2014 | Last answer
I'm 46 yrs old, just failed ivf 3 weeks ago. I heard of mini ivf can't damage your own eggs quality. Is there anyone had mini ivf experience?
readygracemom | Posted
9269547_tn?1402754841
Hi everyone, I had a mc (suspected molar) last year its taken all this time to finally get pregnant again but now at 5+ wks I'm cramping and having slight spotting iv'e read that my age (40) can play a big factor in miscarriage I'm havi...
enigmadove | Last answer
2147244_tn?1357412430
Hi everyone - Has anyone looked into embryo donation? I've had 3 failed IUIs and 3 failed IVF's, so we're looking at other options. I think this is a good route for us to go, but the hardest part is finding embryos that people are ...
thisistheyear | Last answer
Hello everyone! I am 45 years old and I just tried a 5th round of IVF with my own eggs with no success. Has anyone my age or older tried IVF with their own eggs as many times as I have had? I don't know if I should continue or just give...
hopefuljourney | Last answer
I'm 43 and pregnant with #6. I'm new to houma . La area and I need a I midwife or Obgyn whom takes care of older moms an doesn't see being pregnant at 43 as a risk. Does anyone have any names?
Evangelica | Posted
I have been trying to become pregnant for the last 4 years without success. Is my seeming lack of cervical mucus that critical?
donsgirl149 | Posted
Hello; Through 5yrs of my own egg ivf, failed donor cycles, I am looking to share one final cycle with donor eggs&sp. Have a clinic that will do shared cycles, with contract from both families, at affordable costs. Message if you would...
twinklestar33 | Posted
1481183_tn?1348974661
so, I got a really good positive on my opk, hubby and i were in agreement to try to make this happen this month. So last year we just let it go naturally , which of course didnt work. lol So ive been temping watching for signs and using ...
4mel4 | Last answer
I am 40+ I had sex with my ex on sept 2 I used a spermicide. I had sex bf on sept 10 with no protection. My first ultra sound I was give a due dated if June 3 and 7w5d on oct 22. I need help because I told my doctor about using the spe...
Jean1738 | Last answer
7223286_tn?1392954768
If there is anyone still around :) I am in the over 40 group and have heard all of the bad news regarding my odds of getting preg but there are some good news stories out there so all hope is not lost. I have seen many post regarding t...
Prism45 | Last answer
1481183_tn?1348974661
Hello, Havent been on in a while. the hubby and I took a break from ttc. didnt try to prevent but werent actively trying. This month af started on jan 7th. I am around 28 day cycle. I started testing with opk on jan 17th (cd 11). we bd ...
4mel4 | Posted
Is there anyone over 40 and pregnant? Am feeling a bit lonely :-(
cher01 | Last answer
I'm 40 years have a 10 year old and had a miscarriage 4 years ago. I'm on 19 DPO and experiencing the following symptoms, headaches, light headed, backaches, PMS cramps. On 15 DPO I had smudgy brownish discharge. I'm so anxious to take H...
moni1973 | Last answer
Hey ladies...Question - Anybody's had stabbing breast pain? I had it on the left side of my right breast earlier this week and today it is directly behind my left nipple. Never had these with PMS before. What gives? Any thoughts?
donsgirl149 | Last answer
Hey ladies...Question - Anybody's had stabbing breast pain? I had it on the left side of my right breast earlier this week and today it is directly behind my left nipple. Never had these with PMS before. What gives? Any thoughts?
donsgirl149 | Posted
A
A
Recent Activity
1108141_tn?1443272987
Blank
LandM2009, and mhv commented on LandM2009's status
1 hr ago
296076_tn?1371338074
Blank
melimeli commented on photo
10 hrs ago