confused
My cycle began on May 23.  On June 5 touching my nipples resulted in the most excruciating pain.  By June 6 I was a little queasy. Now I have sore boobs, lower belly pain and discomfort (cramp-like) on my right side.  So, is it that I ovulated before the middle of my cycle?  Or is this just really bad pms which began before ovulation?  I know it would be too soon to have pregnancy symptoms. So even though we are trying, I dont have any hopes for this month.
My last cycle started on the 19th. I usually ovulate on day 12 or 13, but have O'd as early as 9 and late as 17. About 4 days ago I started getting the sore boobs and yesterday started getting slightly nauseated in the morning. I took a Clear Blue digital test and it came out neg. But then I took a First Response non-digital and I got a faint positive. Today both a First Response AND the Clear Blue digital were bfp. My cycles are usually 26 days, so I am 10dpo today. This is our 3rd pregnancy and we are praying that it sticks. Could be you ovulated early and are pg. SSBD to you.
Thanks and congrats!   Except for the frequent urination, breat tenderness, heaviness and the blue green veins, I have no other 'symptom'.  Since I have these from time to time before my period anyway, I'll just endure the wait. Will test if I miss AF.  Looking at a -tive pg test is just too disapponting!
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
AnnieBrooke commented on need a title -
mhv commented on LONG, but I need inpu...
mhv commented on krichar's status
Related Tags